Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for * *Java tech lead / Java J2ee lead for Boca Raton, FL*

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response.

You can also reach me at 248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles
on *r...@hclglobal.com
<r...@hclglobal.com>*

*NOTE : Need real time profiles only, must have 9 + years of experience,
have BGV*

* Title: Java tech lead / Java J2ee lead *

*Location: Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration: 6 to 12 Months + *

*Rate: $DOE*

*Job Discription:*

·  Candidate must have strong e-Commerce and Software Product Development
Experience
- Overall 7-10 years experience in application development, JEE, SOA / Web
Services
- 5 or more years of E-commerce and/or software product development
experience
- 3 or more years of experience with Java, JEE, Object-oriented design
principles, EJB, JSP, Struts, AJAX, CSS and HTML
- Working experience with Websphere Application Server/Web Logic
- Working experience with SOA / Web Services is a plus
- Working knowledge/hand on experience with javascript APIs i.e. JQuery,
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
*Added Plus:*
- Experience in working on Micro Services or Services
Optional experience a plus:
- Experience with Spring MVC and Hibernate
- In –memory and external caching frameworks
- Experience working with implementing third party e-commerce services
including but not limited to: Payment Methods (Paypal, Google Checkout),
Product Reviews, e-commerce analytics (Coremetrics, Google Analytics),
SEO/SEM, on-site search solutions (Endeca, Lucene, Google)
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL server

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,
HCL Global Systems, Inc