I have a new Software Engineer position with a client located in Irving,
TX.  Please let me know if you have any consultants that would be a fit*. *

*Client – Wolters Kluwer *

*Position – Senior Software Engineeer *

*Location – Irving, TX *

*Duration  - 6-12+ months *

*Rate – $45/hr C2C*

*ANGULAR JS, HTML5 and AZURE experience would be a big plus.*

Our client located in Irving, TX looking to add an Application Developer
that will develop cost-effective information technology solutions by
creating new and modifying existing software applications that are more
complex with full competency. Coordinates with users to determine
requirements. Reviews systems under development and related documentation.
Creates more complex prototypes. Codes, tests, debugs, documents and
implements more complex software applications. May coordinate activities of
the project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs.
Typically requires four to five years of related experience.

-          Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
or related discipline essential.

-          5+ years utilizing .Net, C#, ADO.Net, JavaScript, XML, WCF and
WPF (.Net 4.5).

-          5+ years of experience with SQL Server database programming
essential (SQL Server 2008+, queries, stored procedures, triggers, LINQ,
Entity Framework).

-          Experienced with Angular JS, HTML5 and Azure would be a big plus

-          Ability to develop code based on test-driven strategies along
with Unit tests preferred.

-          Demonstrated skill in troubleshooting and problem-solving
preferred.

*Regards, Parul Gupta*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone* *609 632 1299|| Email: **pgu...@sourceinfotech.com*
<pgu...@sourceinfotech.com>* || Gtalk: **guptaparul...@gmail.com*
<guptaparul...@gmail.com>

your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be
removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future
email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.