Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : Business
Analyst with Asset Management ExpLocation    : New York City, NYDuration
: 06+ MonthsNeed Locals who can come for In Person InterviewJob
Manage and maintain all Legal & Compliance requests globally related to
voice recording data.
Provide detailed written/verbal responses to Legal & Compliance voice
recording requests.
Collect metrics and create reports for Voice Recording Operations.
Manage vendors, escalations and issues highlighted by the regulators.
Excellent knowledge of voice telephony and recording technologies.
Provide operational support for the in house developed voice recording
systems.
Implement necessary monitoring, system fixes in order to improve data
quality.
Increase user satisfaction by improving the response time, response quality.

Voice Knowledge : Avaya, BT Turrets, Cisco
Recording Systems : NICE NTR, VPI and In House Recording System
Databases: SQL, Sybase
Programming Languages: C#, Java

Team Management Skills
Hands on database/data skills
Able and willing to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
Excellent communication skills
Sense of ownership/accountability
Flexible and adaptable to meet the teams needs
Advance Excel, SQL skills

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs