Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : DataStage
DeveloperLocation    : Cincinnati, OHDuration    : 06+ MonthsRate:
$45/hourTotal Experience Required    7+ YearsDescription:*
Job Title : Datastage Developer & Data Analyst
Relevant Experience (Yrs)  : 5-7 Years on Datastage
Technical/Functional Skills  : • 5+ years of Datastage developer experience.
• 2-3 Years of BI and Datawarehousing experience.
• Experience with DB2 and MUST have Datastage and SQL knowledge.
• Superior Analytical and Problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• General understanding of service based architecture and principals.
Experience Required  6 Years.
Roles & Responsibilities : Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Interacting with business users to gather project requirements and to
deliver reports and other user interface.
2. Extracting data from its source and configuring data to be loaded into
the data warehouse .
3. Troubleshooting and correcting data and data processing errors in
existing solutions
4. Ensuring project delivery on committed date
5. Reviewing designs with the rest of the project team as appropriate
6. Create detailed documentation of data warehouse, data marts, and ETL and
presenting results to Technology department

Generic Managerial Skills : Work as team player
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Education  : Bachelors or Masters
Work Location : Cincinnati, OH

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs