*!! IMMEDIATE CLIENT NEED !! *

Must be Local to OH who can do face to face interview after telephonic

Job Title  : Sterling Integrator/ GIS/ EDI Developer
Location  : Columbus, OH
Duration  : 3-6 Months Contract
Interview : Phone & face to face

Job Description:
3+ years of experience developing within GIS/Sterling
Experience mapping out Web Services
Experience with SOA & XSLT
Experience with new development
SQL scripting experience is required
Experience in an Oracle environment
Experience in an Enterprise-level environment
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to work in a team environment
Desired Skills:
Retail experience is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field of study

Description of Role/Responsibilities:
This is an opportunity for a GIS Developer to join an Enterprise
organization in Columbus, Ohio.  Ideal candidates will have over 3 years of
experience developing SOA Web Services and XSLT.  This client is currently
mapping out their Web Services and needs someone to come in and handle the
Web Service calls.  If you are looking to gain more experience with the
Gentran Integration Suite and Sterling Integrator, then this is the project
for you.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com