Hey Guys,

*Please send resume to ning**@westcoastllc.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*

I have a requirement from one of my clients. They are looking for a DevOps
Engineer and Support.

*Job Title : **Support DevOps role*

*Location : *City: San Francisco, State: CA - California
*Primary Skills : *Apache,Jenkins,Perl,Tomcat
*Secondary Skills : *--NA--
*Project Duration : *6 months +

*Support DevOps role *

*Duties *

·        Support a distributed software development team and scientifically
savvy power-users.

·        With our Microservices team, help implement an on-premise,
cloud-based microservices infrastructure.

·        With our Devops team, help implement monitoring (e.g. Icinga) and
log management (e.g. ELK stack) systems.

·        Maintain and enhance open source software packages such as *Jenkins,
Perl, Apache, Tomcat, Subversion, Sonar, starman, LabKey, node.js, redis,
RabbitMQ and more. *

·        Maintain and, when needed, troubleshoot purchased products such as
Spotfire, Openlab, and more.

·        Participate in quarterly, weekend system maintenance activities.

*Skills *

·        T*he successful candidate will be a great verbal and written
communicator with over all 8+ yrs IT experience *

·        Well versed in *Kubernetes, Openstack, Ansible (or equivalent),
and other new microservices* technologies

·        Being a familiar with *Perl and/or Python programmer. *

·        Strong knowledge of L*inux (Centos, Redhat) and Windows Server
2008 and 2012 systems* (not admin)

·        Experience with *Shell Scripting, Jenkins, *

·        Groovy coding is good to have

·        *Appache and Spotfire* is good to have

·        Education

·        BS in Computer Science or a related field.

·

*Regards,*

* Ning*

*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*

*Fax – 714 844 9091  *

*ning**@westcoastllc.com* <r...@westcoastllc.com>

*www.westcoastllc.com* <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>