*!! IMMEDIATE NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

Must be Local to MA or Nearby who can do face to face interview

Must have working experience in gaming application

Job Title  : Senior Android Developer
Location  : Boston, MA
Duration  : 6-12 Months Contract
Interview : Phone & face to face

Job Description:
4+ years of game industry experience. Solid programming skills and passion
for making games.
2+ years Unity development experience, using the 4.x and 5.x platform.
Experience with Mobile development is a must. Candidate should have shipped
at least two mobile games on Android and iOS.
Strong practical knowledge of mobile, platforms middleware technologies,
strengths and weaknesses.
Experience with client technologies and user interface development,
including mobile input handlers.
Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative and team-oriented
environment. Able to effectively communicate with technical and
non-technical team members.
Deep knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions.
Deep knowledge of software design practices including modular architecture,
event-driven architecture, and software design patterns.
Extensive experience working with internal and externally developed code.
Extensive experience with self-testing to minimize and fix issues, strong
problem solving / debugging skills.
Effective documentation and presentation skills.
Strong performance optimization experience.
Ability to work unsupervised and assist other engineers as needed.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
experience.
Solid knowledge of C#.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com