Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : Scrum
Master/Project ManagerLocation    : Irving, TXDuration    : 12+ MonthsTotal
Experience Required    08+ YearsDescription:*
Responsibilities: *Minimum of 3+ years scrum master* experience required.
Overall 10+ years’ experience.

Qualification:
Minimum of eight years experience as a project manager (managing large
technology projects) - preferably in Retail Banking/Financial Services
Minimum 3 years of scrum experience and CSM
Track record that demonstrates the successful implementation of 3-5 large
scale, cross functional, strategic initiatives
Previous Risk and Change management experience preferred
Experience handling multiple projects concurrently and consistently meeting
project deliverables/deadlines
Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in application and execution of
PMBOK-based project management methodologies (including Agile) and
processes
Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence, negotiation, organization &
communication skills
Ability to influence senior business and technology leaders
Ability to coordinate and manage across various business segments and
technology disciplines
Proficiency/Very Strong  with Microsoft Project,  Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook and Visio
Experience with Blueprint Requirements Center or other requirements
management software , a plus
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Masters, a plus
Project Management certification (i.e., Master Certificate or PMP) preferred

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs