Hi,

Please let me know if you are interested for below position.

*DB2 DBA*

*Each are 6 month contract (up to 1 year contract) in Mooresville, NC

*Interview Process:  Phone and then Skype

Start: ASAP

No H1B’s

Database design and creation based on application specifications

Migrate database through multiple levels of test/production environments

Manage backup, recovery, reorganization, tuning, replication, performance

Identification of security requirements

Work with application teams through our change management and problem
resolution tool

Weekend support for monthly application releases and DB Maintenance
required.

Develop and manage a disaster recovery plan for all production databases

Work projects simultaneously spanning multiple applications/releases

Work with peers and application developers to understand, test, exploit,
and implement current and new technology/functionality.

Communication with varying levels from Senior Management as well as
developers and business resources.

Continually seek opportunity for automation and cost reduction

Needs to have *Mainframe experience*

General Comments

Position outside of system. Would like C2H

He is looking for more of a doer than a thought leader (more hands on)

*If has experience with Cassandra* that would be a huge PLUS, type on top
of DB2

They will work cross functionally with of areas of IT, including downstairs
with Mainframe, therefore absolutely has to have experience working with
Mainframe.

Support all testing environments systems.

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: