Hi,

Please let me know if you are interested for below position.

*UI Lead (AngularJS Expert)*

*Washington, DC*

*12+ Months*

*Start: ASAP*

*Phone/Skype Hire*

*Any Visa is OK !!*

*Requirements :*

·         We are looking for a *UI Tech Lead *with *strong experience on
Design Patterns and complete suite of AngularJS set of tools. *Must have
worked on *AngularJS based UI development in at least 2 to 3 full cycle
projects or over 2 years of hands-on development experience using AngularJS
and set of related tools (Karma, Jasmine, Gulp, Node.JS, Express Mock)*

·         Should have demonstrated out of the box thinking and be *capable
of establishing the best practices in AngularJS based UI Development like
Promises, Control As Usage.*

·         Extensive experience in designing and *developing web user
interfaces following both Agile as well as Waterfall methodologies.*

·         Should have experience on *SPA (Single Page Applications) and
JavaScript frameworks.*

·         Must have strong experience in *Object Oriented JavaScript* and
should be well versed with *application of inheritance, JavaScript object
notation, as well as advanced concepts like Prototype model, closure, IIFE
etc.*

·         Experience with* static code analysis tools *such as* JSHint.*

·         Must have strong experience on Unit Testing tools for AngularJS such
as *Karma, Jasmine* – should be well versed with concepts such as *Spyon.*
Should have strong knowledge on mocking* objects and unit testing of
directives, services (including restful service invocation), controllers,
filters with Karma and Jasmine.*

·         2 Years of experience in *Java development (Hibernate, Spring)*
is good to have.

·         Working knowledge of *Java and Ajax* implementations.

·         Should have experience on *Node.js, Gulp* *for build and
deployment of* AngularJS code.

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: