Hi,

Please let me know if you are interested for this role.

*Company: Ally Financial (440 S Church St, Ste 1100. Charlotte, NC 28202)*

* Title:: UI Developer*

**Interview Process:  1 onsite Interview*

*This candidate must be within 50 miles radius of the center of Charlotte,
NC.  *

*Job Responsibilities for UI / Front End Developer Front End Developer*

   - Create and Support the presentation layer components for company's
   internally-developed applications and web services. This includes ongoing
   improvement of existing applications as well as setting the direction we
   take for future applications.
   - Maintain and help evolve Presentation Development and Architecture
   standards.
   - Must be able to work with a globally dispersed workforce.

*Job Requirements for UI / Front End Developer*

   - Primarily be writing HTML, CSS, and JavaScript but a deeper knowledge
   of the entire web stack is important.  Direct and deep experience is
   necessary for using a single code base for mobile web development
using *HTML5,
   CSS3, JS “MVC” frameworks* (Angular or Ember or any MVC framework),
   *WAI-ARIA*, etc. in support of browsers, platforms, and devices
   (desktop, tablet, and phone for mobile web).
   - The candidate will also work with folks who use *J2EE/Spring* for rest
   services and the *Tridion CMS*, so familiarity is a plus.

*Must Have:*

   - Strong *JavaScript with MVC knowledge*

Strong *CSS because they have mobile aspects to some of the code*

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: