Hi,

Please let me know if you are interested for below role.

This will be quick hire and as such local candidates or those can start
quickly (i.e. already live in south FL or close enough to drive down in a
few hours) will be selected first for submittal/hire.

*Location:* Davie, FL (suburb between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, FL)

*Duration:* 3 months to start, possibility with extension

*Interview:* Video and F2F (again, if someone cannot do a F2F because they
have to fly into FL then they will not be selected as a first round submit
– the client really wants to focus on people that will not have the hurdles
that arise with flying into town for a F2F AND then again to start work)

*Candidate:* GC sponsored EAD, GC/US Resident, US Citizen – NO H1B

*Rate:* $45/hr. C2C

We seek a Sr. C# .Net Developer for a contract with our client in Ft.
Lauderdale, FL.  This is a contract but only US Residents or US Citizens
will be considered as the client does like the ability to roll perm.

This position will focus on providing professional web development / design
for a suite of customer facing websites.  We seek a dedicated and driven
Sr. C# .Net Developer that is used to exceeding customers’ needs

The C# .Net Developer will be on a leading edge project to consolidate
ColdFusion applications into .Net with a Bootstrap theme

*Duties:*

   - Leading and/or assisting application solution design
   - Creating unit test cases, creating unit test plans and executing unit
   testing.
   - Code development, code maintenance, code promotions
   - Application integration solutions
   - Batch solutions

*Required Skills:*

   - Programming techniques and application design required.
   - 5-10 years of .net design and development experience
   - NET, C#, VS 2013, Team Foundation
   - Design, code, and test APIs.
   - SOAP/REST/XML.
   - Ability to interact with DB.
   - Developing and executing test plans. Testing and quality assurance
   techniques.
   - Code version control.

*Required Tools:*

   - VS 2013, Team Foundation
   - C#
   - NET Framework (latest versions)
   - SQL

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: