Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

I have a new opportunity to work on for our.  They are looking for a Dev
Ops *Scala Developer*.  Should go for 12+ months.

****MUST HAVE Scala experience****

*Scala* Engineers

Required Experience (in order of importance):

• Very strong sys admin experience (Linux shell scripting and SQL)

• Ability to learn new frameworks, languages, paradigms, and techniques
quickly and with little direction.

• Functional programming experience in any language

• Strong Comp. Sci. fundamentals and firm understandings of data structures
and algorithms

• Relational database development and data warehousing know-how

• Object-oriented design, with a focus on type systems and static typing,
multiple inheritance, and gang of 4 design patterns

• Test driven design and automated testing techniques

Nice to Haves:

• · Actor based concurrency systems (Akka, Scalaz, or Quasar)

• · Apache Spark and related technologies (Hive, HDFS, Hadoop, YARN, Mesos)

• DevOps expertise (git, Jenkins, Maven, SBT, Eclipse, JIRA, OpsCode Chef)

• CloudOps familiarity (IaaS like AWS, PaaS, Docker, Vagrant,
Infrastructure as code, continuous deployment)

• Static code analysis tooling usage (SonarQube, Findbugs)

• Enterprise middleware technologies such as ESB, BPEL and OData

• Experience with binary serialization protocols and Hadoop SerDe in
general: Apache Avro, Parquet, ORC, ProtocolBuffer, or Kryo

• Healthcare data a plus

Regards,

Bilal Qamar

Technical Recruiter