bi...@vertexg.com

The best way to contact me is by email:

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

*Location: Omaha, NE*

*Position: Java Developer*

*Visa  : GC or USC only*

*Rate  :  $50/hr C2C*

Full stack Java developer wanted but mostly will be doing maintenance and
modifications to the code, no new development.  They will be upgrading from
PHP to Java for a project. Need the following:

Good communication skills

J2EE

JSP

Eclipse