*Need Sitecore Developer - Rochester, MN - 1+ year*

Job Title: Sitecore Developer
Location: Rochester, MN
Duration: 1+ year

We are seeking an experienced Sitecore developer to assist with the
technical design, construction and implementation. Responsibilities include
creation of high and low level technical design documents based on
functional requirements, development and implementation of the functional
requirements in Sitecore and .NET and other tasks related to the
development and implementation of KCMS.

Required skills for this position are:
3+ year of development experience with Sitecore WCMS
5+ years .NET experience
JavaScript experience nice to have.
Good understanding of software development methodologies, object oriented
programming, database design and development.
Team player, strong consultative and communication skills both written and
verbal
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and contribute across different projects
Excellent programming, problem solving skills, analytical and communication
skills.
Sitecore Technical Certifications &  Microsoft certifications .

*Regards,*
*Rehan Khan - Sr. IT Recruiter*
*ITBrainiac Inc.*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: rehan.k...@itbtalent.com
<rehan.k...@itbtalent.com>*
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com/> | *

*Getting things done on time is our greatest Asset..*