**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Business Analyst*

*Location: San Diego, CA & Charlotte, NC *

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: $40/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

*Job Description:*

Knowledge of *Moxie and Avaya *is definitely desired(*Knowledge base
application*.)

*Detail JD:*

·                     Consulting with management and users to determine the
needs of the system

·                     Designing a system to meet the business goals

·                     Specifying inputs and formatting outputs to meet
users’ needs

·                     Using techniques such as sampling, model building and
structured analysis, along with accounting principles, to ensure the
solution is efficient, cost-effective and financially feasible

·                     Developing specifications, diagrams and flowcharts
for programmers to follow

·                     Overseeing implementation, coordinating tests and
observing initiation of the system to validate performance

·                     Knowledge working on *CRM, Siebel*

·                     *7+ yrs. experience in Business System
Analyst(mandatory) and communication domain would help*