Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation.

Client: *CareFirst BCBS*

Role: Pega Business/Systems Analyst

Contract: 6+ months

Location: Owings Mills, MD

Phone hire..

Here are the main points:

   1. Pega – 7+ years of experience
   2. Healthcare background
   3. Mobile development experience

Description Attached:

Responsibilities:
* Ensures business requirements are fully defined and understood at a
detailed technical level and facilitates business involvement in technology
decisions.
* Provides technical systems guidance for modifications to current systems
and/or recommends design solutions for new systems initiatives.
* Participates in the analysis of existing business rules, processes, and
systems to recommend process and system enhancements to improve business
performance and maximize the effectiveness of available technology.
* Lead testing efforts by defining, developing and implementing practices
and procedures for complete end user test plans.
* Participates in the moderately complex business/user/functional
requirements analysis, verification and prioritization sessions.
* The Systems Analyst function impacts the quality and accuracy of the
technical solutions developed in support of corporate initiatives by
providing the link between Business Analysts and Developers.
* Researches and analyzes basic and complex issues surrounding the
processes and systems of an organization.

Requirements:
* This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology,
Computer Science or Business or relevant work experience in systems
analysis/design and 3-6 years of direct Systems Analyst experience.
* Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with current relevant
technologies used in the development, implementation, and support of
software solutions.
* Experience with moderately complex systems projects. Includes
demonstrated experience with development of technical solutions and
technical specification documentation.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Satya*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

W: 609-945-1180| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *sa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<sa...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
<http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>

your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be
removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future
email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.