Hi

Note: *In person interview*

Position: Sr .Net Developer with Node.js, Citrix

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: Long Term

Skills : .Net, C#, SQL Server, Node.js, Citrix and (Any kind of Security
experience is preferable)

Description

Responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing,
installation, modification, and maintenance of properly engineered
information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet
agreed business needs

Job Description
Are you an “A Team” software engineer? Are you looking for a growing,
dynamic organization where your skills can have a noticeable impact on a
company’s customers and bottom line? Interested in applying your skills in
solving critical problems for the legal industry?
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starting individual to join our
technology team. As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be involved in the
entire software life-cycle from helping define requirements, to coding
software, to working with our data center to deploy new applications. As
part of our software engineering team, you will be driving the evolution of
our litigation product portfolio.
Key Responsibilities
• Develop Windows based applications for our Litigation solution offering
leveraging Web Site, Web Service, Windows Service and other related
technologies.
• Create enterprise-level software that interacts with Active Directory, MS
SQL databases, Citrix environments and other third party components.
• Be an active member of a world class team to produce maintainable, high
quality code using the latest development methodologies.
• Partner with our central operations team and data center organization on
delivering enhancements to our environment and applications.
• Help drive continuous improvement in how we develop and deliver a high
quality commercial grade offering for the Legal industry.
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and
efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry
expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to
leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting,
intellectual property and scientific, and media markets, powered by the
world’s most trusted news organization.

QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Requirements
• Experience with C#, SQL
• Familiar with source control systems, like TFS.
• Excellent skills in communicating and writing code as part of a team.
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to work with
limited supervision – yet also an avid team player.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a high degree of
attention to detail.
Bonus
• Citrix experience
• Javascript
• Experience supporting applications in a highly distributed, enterprise
environment.
• Experience using VisualStudio 2010/2012 and TFS Source Control
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Computer science
degree preferred.
• 5-10 years of relevant experience, preferably in an Agile development
environment.
If you love writing software, have experience in the above languages and
environments, are interested in growing a successful desktop portfolio into
the cloud, and want to be part of the next generation of solutions for the
Legal Industry, we’d like to hear from you.

*Thanks& Regards*

*Kumara Swamy*

*Recruiting Manager*

*Techpro IT Solutions INC *

*Email:swam...@techproconsulting.com
<email%3aswam...@techproconsulting.com>*

*Desk:917-421-9330*

*Gtalk ID:kumarbi...@gmail.com <id%3akumarbi...@gmail.com>*

*160, Littleton road, Suit:202, Parsippany, NJ-07054*