Hi ,

Please let me know if you are interested for this role.

*If interested then please send update resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Email:

Phone:

Location:

Visa:

Rate:

Sr Java Developer

Client: Accenture Federal Services

Location: Washington, DC

Duration: 12 Months + Extensions

MOI: T + S

USC Only

*Job Description:*

Our client is seeking a Senior Java Developer for a position in downtown
Washington DC to help us build an Internet-facing citizen engagement
system. Using a light-weight Java framework and a continuous integration
environment, you’ll join our team of developers building the
next-generation of customer engagement systems for federal service agencies.

*Role & Responsibilities:*

•        Work with product owners and colleagues to interpret feature
requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using
an Agile development process

•        Drawing on components from the project’s open-source framework,
use Javascript, MongoDB, RESTful web services, MuleSoft, Java Spring MVC
and Oracle to design, build and test software components for citizens and
employees

•        Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline
based on Gradle, Git and Jenkins to incrementally build our overall system
and get immediate feedback on build performance

•        Develop and expand unit and integration tests which will be
automatically run by the build pipeline for developer feedback using JUnit
and other tools like Geb, Spock and Selenium

*Qualifications: Need 8+ yrs of exp*

•        Experience with several components in our open-source and
enterprise software stack is desired, including *Javascript (AngularJS and
Bootstrap), Spring MVC* developed with *STS, MongoDB and Oracle, and both
RESTful and SOAP-based web services*

•        Experience working in a continuous integration environment with
Git and build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo) is desired

•        Experience with other open-source components a plus,
including *Gradle,
Activiti / jBPM, jQuery, MuleSoft, Geb and Spock*

•        The individual will have 8-10 years of overall technical
experience and *3 years of recent experience building Internet-facing
applications using several components of our software stack*

          Must have resided in the US for over 5 Years

Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline is desired

*Thanks,*

*Bhanu Pratap Singh*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

W: *609-917-3310*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *bh...@sourceinfotech.com*