Dear Experts
Hope you are doing great,
This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new
opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you
know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and
they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is
included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail
and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To
learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody  looking for an opportunity or
looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current rate:
Expected rate:

Requirement No:1
*Role: Senior Platform Engineer*
*Location: Sunnyvale CA*
*Duration: 12 Months +*
Senior Platform Engineer

Job Description:

Client is currently looking for an experienced platform engineer to join
our PaaS team to build Client next-generation Platform for network
management.  Our PaaS team will be responsible for developing a platform
which will host, support and manage the lifecycle of a set of
interconnection and network applications. We will be developing common
infrastructure to access the NoSQL data layer, Cache Servers and Kafka
brokers. Build common tools for Access control, Audit trials, Health checks
etc. Enable template driven development by levering configurable service
definition, rules and
policies.

Job Responsibilities:
Act as a technical expert on the development and implementation of highly
complex, large-scale platform.
Hands on Developer with framework development experience, who can think
out-of-the-box to design and develop reusable components.
Develop server side code keeping performance, reusability, configurability,
scalability in mind.
 Great communication and follow through. The ability to take ownership of
solutions, end-to-end and work well across multiple teams in a high
visibility role.
Adapt to DevOps model for project testing and delivery.
Drive continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness

Experience and Skills:
BS/MS EE/CS degree or equivalent with 8+ years of software development
experience.
Strong in object-oriented analysis and design using OO design patterns and
UML.
Application integration experience using REST APIs.
Must have skills in enterprise Java technology stack including J2EE, Spring
framework, Spring data.
Good experience with NoSQL database, Cassandra, Apache Kafka and Redis
Cache.
Must have good knowledge of Agile, TDD, Continuous Integration
Must possess strong skills in server side development.
•      Exposure to SAML, OAuth, Token based Security.
Exposure to Node.js
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Must be
able to effectively communicate complex technical concepts with fellow team
members as well as peers in other groups.

Requirement No:2
*Position: Project Manager with Big Data*
*Location: Detroit, MI*
*Duration: 6 MONTHS*
Looking for strong project manager with Big Data (must)
Cassandra and Spark are nice to have.
Must be able to travel to California at times .
Must have experience working with onsite/offshore model.
Hands on experience designing, developing and coding solutions on Big Data
platform technologies including direct experience with:
o   Apache Spark
o   Apache Cassandra
o   Java/J2EE
o   RESTful architecture and REST services
•         Experience working with Agile and Continuous Integration in a
commercial product environment
•         Experience with Cloud based clusters, ActiveMQ, Redis and NoSQL
platforms a plus
 Roles and Responsibilities
•         Participate in design activities and own the development of the
work assigned
•         Design and write system code, end to end unit tests and
documentation
•         Understand and extend the construction of platform architecture
components
•         Ensure development is in compliance with overall architectural
vision for the platform and ensure specific components are specifically
designed and leveraged
•         Work closely with QA and integration teams to resolve issues
•         Mentor other developers

Best Regards,

Krishna
Headway Tek Inc.