**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: IAM Consultant*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: $65/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

*Required skills: *

1. 8+ years of experience in *IAM access management* field especially in
engineering.

2. 5+ *years of hands-on experience with Ping Access and Ping Federate is
required*.

               2.1. Installation and configuration of Ping Access and Ping
Federate in a cluster environment is must.

               2.2. Complex policy configuration of Ping Access and Ping
Federate products for implementing the web access management solution is
required.

               2.3. Identity federation configuration experience including
STS using Ping Federate product is must.

               2.4. Troubleshooting knowledge of Ping Access and Ping
Federate products is required.

               2.5. Java development experience is required for
customization of Ping Access and Ping Federate products using SDK.

3. A candidate must have an experience of implementing an enterprise level
IAM infrastructure.

4. Overall security knowledge is required which includes but not limited to
encryption, PKI, access control, web access management and others.

5. A candidate must have hands-on experience on following technology:

               5.1. *Single Sing On (SSO)* for employee and external users
(clients)

               5.2. Identity federation using *SAML 2.0 (must), OAuth
(should), OpenID Connect (should) for internal and cloud based
applications.*

               5.3. Web access management

6. Team player and individual contributor with better communication skills

*Nice to have skills: *

1. CA SiteMinder experience

2. Mobile and BYOD solution implementation

3. Active directory and any type of LDAP stores.