Hello

*Please send resume to ning**@westcoastllc.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*

*Face to Face required after phone screen local or nearby consultant
preferred *

I have a new requirement I would really appreciate your help on:

*Title: Software Engineer IV *

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Interview: In Person*

*Roles and Responsibilities: *

Identity Platform team is at the forefront of changing the fabric of modern
authentication by delivering a modern, secure, extensible authentication
platform which allows our users to securely authenticate to any
application, using any authentication method and on any device. One of the
core values of our team is to quickly iterate and deliver new features. We
are looking for a rock star engineer to spearhead our Identity Platform. As
a senior member of the team, you will architect and implement robust
solutions to the complex problems. Our team is fast and innovative,
following agile methodologies. If you are self-driven, passionate, a
team-player and have effective communication skills, this role will
fascinate you!

*Responsibilities: *

• Write clean and *solid code* that scales over millions of customers

• Develop elegant restful solutions to complex identity problems

• As a lead engineer in the team, make key technical decisions to develop
and deliver.

• Demonstrate strong leadership skills

• Effectively drive cross-team solutions all the way to development,
working closely with product management, QA and documentation.

*Skills Required/Job Requirements:*
• Experience in designing and developing *distributed software systems with
high performance, scalability and security.*
• Good understanding of *OAuth2 as well as various Authentication schemes
(SAML, OpenID) etc.*
• Strong experience in *Java Programming Language.*
• Strong experience in *NoSql Databases is desired.*
• Lead product architecture, design and code reviews for particularly
complex or critical systems
• Strong *OO Design and development experience*
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring to engineers within the team
and thrive in *Agile environment.*
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills with
orientation towards innovation and open source tools.
• Develop, communicate, and streamline technical processes and best
practices across the organization

*Regards,*

* Ning*

*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*

*Fax – 714 844 9091  *

*ning**@westcoastllc.com* <r...@westcoastllc.com>

*www.westcoastllc.com* <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>