Hello

My client is looking for FileNet Java Developer for contract position

Role:: FileNet Java Developer

Location:: Tiedemann Ohio and  Rochester NY.

FileNet Java Developer, having strong hands on experience in working with
Core Java, JDBC, SQL/Oracle DB,CE API, PE JAVA API, CMIS, Records Manager.

 KeyBank is looking for FNT developer to work on Content Repackaging using
Java and load the metadata to Oracle DB.

Please send me updated resume along below information

Full Legal Name:

Current Location:

Contact Number:

Email Id:

Willing to relocate:

Work Visa Status and validity:

Start Availability:

Interview Availability:

last 4 of SSN:

Best time to reach:

Educations (University name/Passing year):

Entry year in USA and Visa:

Rate expected:

Regards,

Jitesh Srivastava