*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  Bilal and I am an IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX GROUP
based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement reply me
ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

Below are the Position Details:

Position  : JDE Purchasing Functional Expert

Location : NJ

Duration : 6 month contract

JDE 8.11 functional Purchasing expert. The ideal candidate will have

experience assessing the current Purchasing module, and configuring and

customizing related modules. Should have the ability to lead a team, and

offer technical guidance. The candidate should have extensive knowledge of

the financials and supply chain applications.

Regards,

Bilal Qamar