​Please mail resumes at *mailto:* *anurag.chaturv...@idctechnologies.com*
<anura...@e-solutionsinc.com> with *Photo id Copy *for fast process.

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate ASAP.*

*Skills : Web Services/SOAP UI/RAML, JSON and API*

* Location : Mount Laurel, New Jersey*
* Hourly Rate ($): $40/hr *

*Functional Skills:*  Selenium or RTW Automation Testing Alm

API & WS Testing Analyst

*Roles and Responsibility:*

Ability to understand requirements from System Design documents and Create
Test plan based on the requirements;

Design and prepare test strategy & approach and testing metrics

Perform black and white-box tests. Create and maintain test plans, cases
and summaries; prepare test metrics

Develop and Execute API and Web Service Tests, including REST Services,
JSON, SOAP, WebAPI using EndPoints and RAMLs.

Creates test cases based on requirements and conducts reviews with
development team/business users.

Manage test data and perform data analysis.

Define, maintain and organize input and output data.

Prioritizes and executes functional tests and regression tests (manual and
automated).

Reports defects, raises issues or concerns to project team.

Assesses risk to quality based upon results of verification and validation
to provide testing Sign-off.

Coordinates activities across multiple teams, including but not limited to
development and project management.

*Skills Required: *

*Web Services/SOA Testing using Parasoft*

*SOAP UI/ XML WSDL Testing*

*RAML, JSON and API Testing*

*SQL/DB testing*

*HP QTP or Selenium or RTW Automation Testing*

Experience Required:

Must have a minimum of 8 years of hands on software testing experience

Must have 3 + year of experience with web service testing (SoapUI, HP
Service Test, SOAtest)

Must have 3 + years of experience with in automation test frameworks, such
as Data-driven, Keyword-driven Automation framework.

Strong XML generation and manipulation skills, and web services

Create, review, validate and maintain a comprehensive regression test suite

Must be familiar with standard testing and defect management tools (QC/ALM
Preferred).

Additional Plus to have

Experience using cucumber

Experience in Agile testing; use of Jira/Confluence
--

*Thanks & Regard *

*Anurag*

*Phone:-408-882-6244*