*Role: Oracle EBS functional (payroll)*

*Omaha, NE*

*Mode of interview: Phone/skype Visa status: EAD GC/ USC*

*Contract type: 3 month contract*

***Need someone with oracle Payroll experience ***

*Top Three Skills:*

*[image: http://rws.allegisgroup.com/RWS/images/ic_info_tooltip.png]*

*1) Demonstrated deep functional knowledge on processing payroll taxes
across multiple states 2) 7+ years of Oracle EBS R12 Payroll knowledge 3)
Experience interfacing with Vertex is a plus. *

*Job Description:*

This person would be responsible for assisting the our client's payroll tax
team through the day to day processing and quarterly fillings. Our client's
team has the tax knowledge; however, they do not know how to process with
EBS.

I.E. What reports should be pulled or developed, fine tuning reports, make
sure they are effectively leveraging EBS.

*Additional Information:*

They still need help with transition and differences from PeopleSoft to EBS
as they did not realize how customized their PS was and how big of a shift
it would be to EBS.

*Work Environment:*

On Site for duration.

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.