**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Performance Tester*

*location: St. Louis, MO*

*Duration: Contract*

*Rate: $50/hr on C2C MAX*

*Exp. Range: 10+ years *

*Job details:*

·         Lead technical discussions and own performance test plan, test
strategy and test specifications

·         Experience in  performance testing tools such as *LoadRunner and
JMeter*, and monitoring tools such as *Dynatrace/Splunk*

·         Overall coordination and monitoring of performance and related
activities

·         Interact with subject matter experts, developers, integration
staff, environment staff, systems analysts, E2E designers, components
designers and business and systems analysts while doing performance impact
analysis

·         Understanding of the application, identifying key business
processes in the application, preparing load scenarios and participate in
test execution

·         Review deliverables in time to improve the quality / completeness
of deliverable

·         Lead technical calls, defect calls and defect management

·         Prioritize, schedule and complete work on time for multiple
capabilities with overlapping schedules