Hi,
Hope, you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have consultants for the below position.

*Title: Banner Developer requirement*

*Client: Nova Southeastern University*

*Location;* Davie, FL (between Ft. Lauderdale and Miramar, FL)
*Duration*: 6 months
*Candidate:* NO H1B, will do GC or citizen or OPT/EAD visa.
*Interview:* video

We are working with direct client in the education industry and they need a
Banner Developer in their Ft. Lauderdale, FL office.

This is a six-month contract to start and may be extended.  Only US
Residents, US Citizens, or OPT candidates will be considered.  You MUST be
able to start quickly and pass a fingerprinting background check.

The Banner Developer will work across the university, making sure each
college continues to advance its strategic initiatives related to
supporting the full student lifecycle from student recruitment through
graduation and beyond.

The Banner Developer will participate in multiple levels of computer
application development including analysis, design, requirements
definition, development, testing, implementation

*Duties*

   - Design, develop, modify, test, implement, and provide support and
   problem resolution for Ellucian Banner and Banner Workflow solutions and
   their interfaces between campus systems
   - Determine the business needs, document and analyze those into
   requirements, and produce functional/technical specifications and project
   plans
   - Work collaboratively with users throughout development, design,
   modification, testing and implementation of project applications
   - Work with business clients in a proactive manner, offering solutions
   to problems and continually striving to improve the effectiveness and
   efficiency of their business operation
   - Participate in professional development activities
   - Perform other related duties as required or assigned

*Must have*

   - Banner 8
   - Banner Workflow

Thanks & Regards,

Shailesh Kumar

Source InfoTech Inc*,*

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

EMAIL: shail...@sourceinfotech.com

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.