Hi,
Hope you are doing great,
My Self, *Sudhakar* from *Anira Solutions*. We have a requirement for *SSRS
Consultant*  in *Houston, TX*
Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. you can also  reach me at
*703-745-7172*,Drop
the suitable profiles on *sudha...@anirasolutions.net
<sudha...@anirasolutions.net>*

*Title:* *SSRS Consultant*
* Location:* *Houston, TX*
* Duration: 6 Months +*

*Job Description:*

·         Primarily responsible for reporting and documenting via Microsoft
SSRS report generation

·         Understand and translate SQL queries and stored procedures

·         History of meeting and exceeding deadlines and requirements

·         Strong experience with Microsoft SSRS in a Microsoft SQL Server
environment

·         Comfortable writing and editing complex SQL

·         Understanding of relational database concepts

·         Solid understanding of relational data issues and anomalies

·         Experience with Microsoft SQL Management Studio

·         Familiar with Master Data Management/ Supply Chain Management

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar.Muchumari*

*Anira Solutions,Inc*

44345, Premier Plaza,