Hello Folks,

Please Share Your Resume at *andy.kar...@avanceservices.us*
<andy.kar...@avanceservices.us>

Greetings from Avance Consulting!
Tried reaching you for a position Need *Java Developer with E-Trading at
Jersey City, NJ.* Please find the below JD and let me know your expected
rate per *Hour/Annual* so that we can go further in the process.

*Position: *
*Java Developer with E-Trading**Location: **Jersey City, NJ*
*Type: **Full Time-Direct Hire / Contract*

*Experience: 9+ Years*

*Job Description:*

9+ Years Total IT Experience
3+ Years E-trading (Online Trading) Domain experience
3+ Years JavaScript experience
Good knowledge of HTML& CSS
Angular2 or Angular JS experience
Experience with C# and .Net / Java / any other object oriented language

--
Best Regards,
Andy Kareem