On Sat, 2024-01-27 at 16:04 -0600, G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> At 2024-01-27T16:51:29-0500, Paul Smith wrote:
> > Is anyone else seeing this strange formatting of the "Post a
> > comment" section on Savannah?  I attach a screenshot of what
> > happens when I click the "(+)" next to the section title to add a
> > new comment.
>
> Yes, I've been seeing it as well for the past several days.  I
> preferred the old behavior; the project I work on (groff) doesn't use
> canned responses at all, so it is a waste of screen real estate for
> me.

Thanks for confirming Branden!

I wasn't talking so much about the canned responses although I agree
that since I don't have any it's a bit annoying to use the screen real-
estate to show an empty box, rather than allowing my reply to take up
the entire screen.  Better would be to omit this section if there are
no canned responses.

But I was more referring to the messed up formatting at the bottom
where the comment box overlaps with the horizontal lines and the title
of the "Discussion" section appears to the right of the comment box
instead of below it.

--
Paul D. Smith <psm...@gnu.org>            Find some GNU Make tips at:
https://www.gnu.org                       http://make.mad-scientist.net