On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 06:23:46AM +0800, Dan Jacobson wrote:
> Not that I intend to use it (I like email reporting), but
> $ lynx http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/reporting/?group=findutils
> Permission Denied
>
>    This project's administrator will have to grant you permission to view this page.

There is no way for me to turn that on, as far as I can see.  However,
you don't need to use that page in order to submit a new bug - see the
URL in my signature.  The page you mention is for using various
"canned" report formats.  It doesn't really provide information that
you can't get via the "browse" fuinction except the summary function.

Savannah hackers, how can that URL be made accessible to the public?

--
James Youngman.
CSSC Bug reporting page:       http://sf.net/tracker/?group_id=8064&atid=108064