This mail was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Faraz Shahbazker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: libgraph
System name: libgraph
Type: non-GNU

Proposed project name : libgraph (guess I really need to be more creative with this).

Description :
 libgraph is an implementation of the TurboC graphics API (graphics.h) on GNU/Linux
using SDL. The library requires SDL for primitive graphics and SDL_image (to blit
fonts). Functions for text display are based heavily on code "borrowed" from Karl
Bartel's SFont library.

 The library is not very powerful or flexible. It is probably not suitable for use in
production-quality applications. I see it more as a simple, easy-to-use graphics
interface - could be used for simple prototyping, visualization or studying graphics
algorithms(I specifically made it for doing practicals in a course of Computer
Graphics).

 A scheme-API is also provided as a loadable guile module.

License : GPL

Other Software Required:
SDL
SDL_image