Hi!

I have submitted a project (name: stylebase, task: #5865) in the beginnig of  September and have made quite a few changes required by the Savannah administration.  Since my most recent changes and reply to Steven Robson on 29th of September,  I have not heard back from Savannah.  I send another follow-up comment last week, but received no reply either.  Is Steven still available?

My employer is fed up with the delay and demands that the project is published in a weeks time.  I strongly dislike the idea of hosting a free software project on a propriatary platform like SourceForge.net. Therefore I really appereciated if someone could process my project submission as soon as possible.

If you cannot process my project submission quickly,  could you please recommend another hosting service which does not use proprietary software (if there is any).

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Katja Henttonen
e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel. +358 (0)40 8217180

Technical Research Centre of Finland (VTT)
Software architectures and platforms
www.vtt.fi

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1