Follow-up Comments:

Date: Thu 02 May 2024 01:11:15 PM UTC By: Martyn Rangel Figueiredo <mrf>
Hello guys, I'm Martyn Rangel Figueiredo.

Thanks for everything fsf made for us.

I created another account this week, but I just noticed that inactive accounts
will be removed in two weeks:

"When an account is activated, but no substantial activity follows for 2
weeks, it may be removed. In order to prevent this, it's sufficient if you do
anything from this list:

post a new item in any tracker;
comment on any item in any tracker;
actually, join any group (mere requests for inclusion don't count)."

I just have a very quick question, not mind if the answer is negative.

I am member of fsf since 2021. I'm regular worker, brazilian, low/medium
class. Just trying to run out of this shit of world we have and that includes
software.
I enjoy free software and freedom.

Just wanted to create my profile to be as my home on internet. I don't want to
have a real home page, domain, site, etc.

Just want to show my name related to fsf to try to help even in simple way.

Inspired in guys like Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Peña aka jfs for example.
(https://savannah.nongnu.org/users/jfs)

But I don't have plans to keep contributing daily or just commit that.

So my question is: can I have a profile page that will not be removed?

If not, are there other subdomain of fsf or related that provides this
feature?

Not sure if I could explain but just tried.

I wish you guys the best.

Thanks for all.
Martyn

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111056>