Update of sr #111091 (group administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #3:

I rolled master back to 9c9b7ea0 which is in the ancestor path to 65fa2973 so
you should be able to pull it forward to 65fa2973 yourself now. Rolling back
to 9c9b7ea0 is the easier path for me.  This converges us in the middle and
should resolve the problem for you easily.

Thank you for double checking that you were logged in and posting as you.
Couldn't take that action from an anonymous account.  So I appreciate the help
there.

If that does not resolve things completely for you then please let us know.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111091>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/