Follow-up Comment #2, sr #111093 (group administration):

BTW... I wondered why the ticket was marked disclosure.  Then I realized that
it is showing to you the information that you input.  That is not a public
disclosure. It is the data you input being returned to you. It is not
disclosed to any other party. And one assumes you input it so you already know
what you input.

It was good of you to redact the password hash from your image upload.
Otherwise that would have been a disclosure.  Even though it is hashed.

I don't trust image tools to do the right thing in all cases.  Instead of
redacting it as an image I would have copied the text into the report. The
text is almost always better anyway. Then it can be searched for and indexed
for example. And then redacting from the text is definitely going to be
redacted.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111093>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/