Follow-up Comment #10, task #14618 (project administration):

Thank you. To follow your suggestion of keeping the sources in the tarball, I
have included the SVG files in a new directory called media_src.

Although I have inserted valid copyright and license notices in the metadata
section of each SVG file, I have also included a README.txt in the directory
with the copyright and license notice for all of them to make clear they are
all under GPLv3+.

Therefore, I'm going to enclose an updated tar.gz named gedalecin_submit3.

Thanks again.

(file #41762)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: gedalecin_submit3.tar.gz       Size:87 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14618>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/