Hello
I had a problem during registration on gnu.savannah.org where my computer crashed during the procedure and I didn't have time to save the password I generated for the account.

Now I'm in an embarrassing situation in which my account is not active because I can't do the first login and I can't register a new one because it says the email is already in use. Can someone please delete that record from the registration database so I can register again?

The email is k...@klezlab.it (sorry I can't write from that email directly because of some weird mail alias configuration) and the username is fkc.

If you need verification that I can indeed read mail to that address, feel free to use that to answer this email (but I'll still answer from this one - it's just an alias).

Thanks for any help you can give.
Federico