Dora Scilipoti wrote:
> Bob writes:
> > I think this must be on the planet.gnu.org side of things.

It is.  Found it here.

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnues/planet-infra.git/tree/cron/17gnuprojects

The earliest verion of it in version control already had it producing
the atom feed rather than the track back link.

I forgot to say in my last note that there is a track back link at the
very bottom of each article.  It's the date link at the bottom of each
article.  Hover over the date and you will find that it links back.

I am still tracking down the curent caretaker of this aggregator.  Now
that we are into the weekend it will probably wait until next week.
However this has been in place since 2018 it seems.

> And FWIW, I noticed that Savannah feeds are not listed in config.ini.tmpl.
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/www/planet-config.git/tree/config/config.ini.tmpl

The Savannah feeds are dynamically generated.  There is a groups.tsv
resource link that returns the list.  This is then appended to the end
of the template.

Bob