Hello,

At last I got a new server, and after a lot of work and research  and
with the help of several people on IRC (many thanks dudes), my
liquidsoap is almost running.

Except for the following : when trying to output to shoutcast,
liquidsoap crashes.

The problem is, apparently, the following : Liquidsoap calls lame so
as to encode in mp3 and then send it to shoutcast.

But lame returns an error. Here are the logs :

2008/05/18 03:36:55 [decoder:4] Trying MP3 decoder for
"/home/riffsoap/audio/musique/02 Skull Tattoo.mp3"
2008/05/18 03:36:55 [/:3] Setting up an MP3 encoder...
init_params error: -1
2008/05/18 03:36:55 [format.mp3:4] open
"/home/riffsoap/audio/musique/02 Skull Tattoo.mp3"
2008/05/18 03:36:55 [threads:1] thread "root" aborts with exception
Lame.Init_params_failed !

Apparently, from what I've understood of this :
http://savonet.rastageeks.org/browser/trunk/ocaml-lame/src/lame.mli?rev=5393
The problem is that liquidsoap calls lame, try to passes the
parameters to lame (bitrate etc. I guess ?), but lame returns an error
for some reason.

I don't understand why, tho, and it prevents Liquidsoap from
outputting to shoutcast (output.dummy works).

Anyone has an idea of what I did wrong ?