Hello David,

In the example we start by defining a transition function named
> "transition". This is done by adding the following code at toplevel in
> your script, anywhere -- but before any use of "transition" of course:
> > PART 1
> > def transition(j,a,b)
> >  add(normalize=false,
> >          [ fade.initial(b),
> >            sequence(merge=true,
> >                    [blank(duration=1.),j,fallback([])]),
> >            fade.final(a) ])
> > end
>
> This code is self-contained, it is valid in itself.

[...]

Thanks a lot for these details. Transitions is a critical feature that
deserves to be well understood! May I use this opportunity to ask you about
the fallback([]) notation? I've seen it here and there, copied and pasted
it, but without understanding its actual use...

Xavier.
P.S. : everything seems to works well so far with 0.3.7. Great job everyone!