Hi Tom,

I'm workin on os 10.5.4 (Intel) and I'm using ocaml-ao without any problem
on liquidsoap.but I had to disable ocaml-jack and ocaml-bjack to be able to
compile the source since it was completely unable to find the library (even
when specified by hand).  (Well I did not a lot of search about it since I'm
not using it so far...)

Good luck.
Simon