Sorry, I answered quikly and I did not notice I was not replying this
mailing list but David only see below, still compile errors on hardy

David Baelde wrote:
> Hi Fruity,
>
> Liquidsoap is an ocaml application that relies on ocaml libs, which
> themselves rely on their C equivalents. The --with-X-dir are meant to
> point to the ocaml libs here. In your case, assuming that your
> building from the toplevel directory (liquidsoap/..) you shouldn't
> need to document those options: the toplevel configure script will
> build ocaml-X and then provide liq with the correct info on where to
> find the libs.
>
> You should not have any problem with your /usr/local installs as long
> as pkg-config is aware of it.

Thanks for the quick answer, but this does not help me, pkgconfig is
aware of the packages but still compilation fails.

I disabled samplerate and pulseaudio from PACKAGES and now I get this:

File "formats/nattyformat_mp3.ml", line 56, characters 8-25:
Unbound value AFrame.fill_frame
make[3]: *** [formats/nattyformat_mp3.cmx] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/radio/liquidsoap-full-0.9.0-rc2/liquidsoap-0.9.0/src'
make[2]: *** [all-auto-ocaml-prog] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/radio/liquidsoap-full-0.9.0-rc2/liquidsoap-0.9.0/src'
make[1]: *** [all-subdirs] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/radio/liquidsoap-full-0.9.0-rc2/liquidsoap-0.9.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Does this mean I will not be able of doing resampling(if I also disable
this)?

Thanks in advance
fruity