Hi,

At first, liquidsoap is a wonderfull product, and I really wanna thank you for
it. Keep up the good work, guys!

I was experimenting a little on my old test machine, running Ubuntu Server
9.04, Icecast 2 and Liquidsoap 0.91.
I tried to implement replay gain, but unfortunately I'm getting some errors and
I don't know how to solve them.

This is my liquidsoap script:

def replaygain_protocol(arg,delay)
 x=get_process_lines("/home/mathijs/replaygain.pl #{quote(arg)}")
 if list.hd(x) != "" then
  "annotate:replay_gain=\"#{list.hd(x)}\":#{arg}"
 else
  arg
 end
end
add_protocol("replay_gain", replaygain_protocol)

 muz = fallback(track_sensitive=false, [
  playlist("/home/mathijs/muziek/afspeel.txt"),
  blank()
 ])
 muz = amplify(1.,override="replay_gain", muz)
 muz = smart_crossfade(muz)

output.icecast.vorbis.cbr(
 host="localhost", port=8000,
 password="hackme", mount="muziek.ogg",
 stereo=false, bitrate=64,
 muz)

The error message is:
ERROR: this script is not well typed!

At line 9, char 13:
  this value has type
    (?temporary:bool, string, ((string, float)->[string]))->unit
  but it should be a subtype of
    (string, ((string, float)->string))->?A

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

-Mathijs
The Netherlands

Deel je favoriete foto's online met Windows Live Photos
Nieuws, entertainment en de laatste roddels. Je vind het op MSN.nl!
http://nl.msn.com/