Hi,

I have configured the server to run the service in background
according to the instructions I found in documentation.

Also I have placed the liquidsoup.liq in /etc/liquidsoap.

Then I tried to start the server using

/etc/init.d/liquidsoap start

When i try with a normal user account I end up with following message.
Starting channels: liquidsoap.liq start-stop-daemon: Unable to set gid
to 110 (Operation not permitted)

But I can start Liquidsoap manually by issuing ./liquidsoap.liq.

I got liquidsoap.liq  sample file from
http://savonet.sourceforge.net/doc-1.0.0-beta1/complete_case.html.

I know that this is something with security. But I don't know how to
get this solved.

Thank you for the support.