I think I partially answered that question already.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Paris <paris8...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone explain to me how can I solve this problem?

Upgrade to a version that has support for references (beta or SVN).

> Also what does the operator ":=" do?

You're right that the script language description does not include
those. What x:=v does is store the new value v in the reference x. A
reference is a mutable (updatable) variable, created using x = ref i
(where i is the initial value of the reference).

HTH,

David