Hi,

You cannot merge two requests into one at the level of requests and
protocols, but you can merge two tracks into one at the level of
sources.

You could add metadata (using the annotate protocol) to your requests
when they need to be merged with the next one, and use smart_cross()
to merge tracks when you see that metadata. For merging tracks you can
use a simple transition involving sequence(merge=true).

Note that we have introduced a bug in sequence() five months ago that
would probably hit you when using it here (it would make sequence()
merge all tracks, not only the first two). I fixed it today, make sure
you don't have a broken version:
https://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap/commit/3f272c65a957024314e75873afa32b27f15e7b08

Hope this helps,

David

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM, kino admin <k...@crimeworld-game.com> wrote:
> i use request.dynamic and python script, python script output 1 track, but
> python create very high load and i want get a lot of tracks one request
> python

David