Somehow a zero byte MP3 file sneaked in - some sort of upload problem - and the
station fell over last night and spent until now on the emergency file.

Is there a way of checking for or stopping this fail in code? I'm on LIquidsoap
1.1.1. I'm using mksafe - and skipping blank of 45 seconds or more.

Log repeated this until it seemed it stopped working, in fact it fell over when
I deleted the file, needed another restart.

2013/10/02 13:21:53 [decoder:3] Unable to decode
"/home/shows/featuredshows/radioclash/talk/rc_248.mp3" as
{audio=2;video=0;midi=0}!

Also worrying since I have 'blank' override playlists that also kick in this
error - not as frequent (the logs were full of pages of this, the playlists
give up after about 5-10 tries, worryingly they drop back to cached versions
which I don't want - I want the playlists to override the main programming only
when they are there.

Any help appreciated.

Tim