Just upgraded my LTS and get this error with Liquidsoap when trying to run it -
the service seems to run after I’d found all the extra plugins, they weren’t
installed (I did a purge / reinstall because initially it wouldn’t work at all)

liquidsoap: error while loading shared libraries: libavutil.so.51: cannot open

Thought it was this whole ffmpeg vs avtool thing, so installed ffmpeg via
another PPA - still the same error. Any idea?

Tim